Limited Edition Odin the All-Father Silver Coin on Wolf Heads Necklace w/Matte Black Onyx Beads
Regular price$ 205.00
The Legend of Odin comes alive in this beautifully detailed limited edition coin medallion. According to Norse mythology, Odin was the ruler of Asgard, the land of the gods. He was the eldest and father of the gods. Odin was said to have only one eye because he sacrificed it in his quest for wisdom. The coin front shows the Norse god Odin seated on his throne and flanked by the wolves Geri and Freki and the ravens Huginn and Muninn. Around the upper curvature are the words, "Odin The All-Father". The pendant is reversible with the back featuring a Valkyrie, ready for battle astride a horse.
This is a limited edition coin - only 2,000 were struck - a very small mintage quantity. Each pendant will come with the mint's numbered certificate of authenticity as shown in the image above. The coin is set in a sterling silver bezel and attached to a designer-quality matte black onyx necklace with wolf head ends. The necklace includes the signed limited edition coin card, my signed certificate of authenticity, a jewelry pouch and my deluxe gift box.
The coin is struck in 1 ounce of pure (.999) silver and given a hand-finished antique aged appearance. There will be slight variations in the finish from coin to coin. This may include slightly different degrees of antiquing, brush marks, contact marks, etc. - all normal in mint-produced coins.ations. quantity.
- limited mintage of only 2000 coins!
- contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- unique serial numbers on the edges.
- stainless steel sculptured snarling wolf head necklace ends
- the coin is set in a sterling silver coin pendant bezel
- designer quality AAA matte black onyx 10mm beads
- choose from 5 standard lengths - custom lengths can be ordered
- silver color stainless steel accent beads
- 2 embossed ancient design spring connector rings
- hypoallergenic all stainless steel beading wire, clasp, jump rings, etc. (see image)
- your choice of stainless steel lobster claw clasp or toggle clasp (see image)
HOW TO SIZE YOUR NECKLACE Please follow these instructions carefully. Each necklace is made to order. I charge to resize necklaces so let's get this right the first time.
First, decide where you want the top of the connector ring to rest on your chest. Then using a piece of string place one end at that point. Then take the other end of the string loosely up and around your neck back to that point - then measure the string for length from point to point. Then select the closest size from the drop-down menu above. Longer lengths can be custom ordered - contact me for pricing